Jamming is a term mostly known in the music industry and it refers to making improvised music together. But we also jam in the improv theatre!
Rahel Otsa Improkool welcomes everyone to take part in improv theatre jams led by the more experienced students of the school! Jams are one-time gatherings designed to enjoy playing together with no long-term commitment beyond one night. The games are easy to learn, and you will find the opportunity to play group games as well as to let out your inner star! All according to your level of courage.
Our jams are meant for:
- those who do not yet have any improv experience
- those who have not done improv in a long time
- those whose last contact with theatre was playing a rabbit or a squirrel in kindergarten
- those who miss being present and just playing
- those who want to experience the synergy and joy of collaboration
- and everyone else!
We're taking a tiny break from the jams now but we'll be back soon!
Sign-up for the newsletter or follow us on social media to be the first one to hear about them!